Get perfect warmth with radiator repair & installation near you
- Emergency radiator repair whenever you need us
- Supply and install all types of radiators and towel rails
- Registered radiator fitters to keep your system safe and efficient
- 5 year guarantee on labour
Radiator installation & repair done in 3 simple steps
1. Share with us your needs and request a quote online
2. We'll send a engineer to assess and handle your installation/repair needs
3. The expert will do all the tests to ensure the setup is correct and adheres to the safety norms 4. Enjoy a job well done and a high-performing radiator system
Why choose Purely Plumbing & Heating for your radiator repair and renewal needs
Certified and efficient radiator fitters you can trust
No matter how complex or simple your radiator issues are, the experts will never leave your home cold in winter. The engineers we send to your property are insured and competent qualified plumbers to ensure your radiators have consistently high performance and comply with the latest legislation. Getting straight to work and up to the latest British Standards guarantees that your home, office or tenanted property is in safe hands.
We take responsibility
You count on a quick, secure, and meticulous radiator service to get the comfort you deserve. All plumbing engineers are pre-screened, have proven experience, and driven by the "get the job right, from the first time" attitude, so you can schedule your appointment with confidence. You receive a full guarantee on all the work done. For your further peace of mind, each Fantastic professional carries public liability insurance guaranteeing you trouble-free service.
More than warmth with a complete radiator service
Should you need one-off radiator replacement, multiple radiator installation, or emergency repair, we put together a team of fully equipped professionals to assess the situation and find the best heating solution for your property needs. This also includes all the professional considerations and recommendations to get the ideal radiator set-up for your property. Upon your request, the radiator installers can also help you fine-tune your radiators to spend less fuel while achieving better results, and saving on energy bills.
Ready to help you anywhere, anytime, and on the go!
Few things are as stressful as radiators not working in the middle of winter. So, when you face any issue with your home radiators, Purely plumbing and heating will put your heating in control. The nearby heating engineers in Worcestershire area available 7 days a week, and even on bank holidays. Day or night, you can get in touch with our friendly 24/7 customer support.
Book a quick, safe, and professional radiator installation & replacement near you
Finding the right heating solution can be a challenging process. At Purely plumbing and heating we can make it simpler with our radiator installation services that perfectly fit your style, budget, and follow the highest safety standards. With cost-efficiency and longevity in mind, the experts can help you determine which radiator type, size, and heating output will best adapt to your property needs. Then, they will take care of all the installation work along the way. Look at how the experts can help you:
- Source a vast range of radiator types from renowned brands - From traditional, modern, flat, vertical, horizontal radiators to heated towel rails, we can supply and install them all (Stelrad, Paladin, Apollo, Delonghi, etc.);
- Securely add-in a brand new radiator(s) into the existing system - We assess the current system and create a customised plan to affix the units to your central heating;
- Replace an existing single panel with double panel radiator - Great for larger spaces for a higher heat output;
- Replace your old, corroded or leaking radiators with new appliances - When you want to improve your room's aesthetic appeal, free up valuable space, or prevent damages in the short term;
- Move the radiator to a more convenient position - Handling radiator relocation to keep you comfy, boost the system performance, and for greater flexibility;
- Install thermostatic radiator valves (TRVs), accessories, and upgrades - We help you achieve a greater temperature control to unlock your heating potential and save money in the long run;
- Remove radiators - For decorating purposes, when you want to get a thorough clean behind them, or to access stuck objects between the wall and the radiator;
Here is a shortlist of common radiator problems we've fixed:
- Removing sludge, debris and rust with radiator power flush to ensure your system works much better;
- Bleeding radiators in case of air build-up and cold spots;
- Thermostatic Radiator Valve repair if it's leaky, non-working, or the knob has stuck on a certain position;
- Diagnosing and fixing radiator leaks before significant damage occurs;
- Dealing with loose, wobbling radiator or re-hanging a radiator that comes off the wall;
- Balancing radiators to even out the heating distribution;
- Diagnosing the reasons for loud, whistling, or gurgling radiator sounds, etc.
Radiator servicing vs. radiator replacement
Figuring out when to replace or service your radiators can be tough because of the high initial costs for installing a new radiator. If you are in a dilemma, consider your radiator's age first. But no matter how old it is, if your heater becomes less efficient, failures are frequent, or there are cracks in the radiator body, you need a radiator replacement service.
Well, you can solve minor and accidental faults with radiator repair rather than changing your unit. You can count on us and schedule radiator maintenance to protect your heating against preventable damages. As a result, it pays off with fewer breakdowns, radiators longer lifetime, and high efficiency, so you can save the hassle and costs of early replacement.
Get In Touch
The Fantastic fully equipped technicians will make an in-depth check, diagnose, and repair any radiator faults accurately and quickly. Finally they will run all the tests to ensure that your radiators are working at full capacity. The best of all: radiator repair team are locally based and ready to respond to any emergency on the same- or next- day (if available). For more information on the services we provide to clients across the Worcestershire areas, why not get in touch with our experienced team today? Simply call us on 01905 909173 and speak to a member of our team. You can also fill out the form provided on our Contact Us Page.