Fixed price bathrooms
Fixed price bathrooms by purely plumbing and heating starting from as little as £1999,99 No hidden extras.
Bespoke bathroomsPurely Plumbing and Heating offers a wealth of experience when it comes to Bespoke Bathrooms. We have Designed and Managed many highly Bespoke Bathroom, Wet room and Steam Room Projects across Worcestershire and pride ourselves on our technical knowledge and experience.
Our team of professional interior designers will work painstakingly with you to ensure that every detail is considered when designing your bespoke bathroom. Purely Plumbing and Heating should be your first choice when looking for a completely unique, design led and bespoke solution for your bathroom project. We believe our listening skills, eye for design, product knowledge and attention to detail will provide you with a solution which will give you pleasure for many years to come.
Please see these kind words from one of our bespoke bathroom clients:
"Once finished, our new bathroom has exceeded my wildest dreams. I love retreating into it after a hectic day and now actually choose to spend time in it relaxing rather than just 'washing and going'! I highly recommend Purely Plumbing and Heating as the place to go for a bathroom design and installation that's a cut above the rest." - Please see the project imagery for this project in our Gallery
Our Unique Design Service
By using the latest interior design technology and methods, we work to create comprehensive and cohesive bespoke bathroom design for design-led clients looking for something extra across Worcestershire We offer a number of services, including:
- Photo realistic design visuals to enable the visualisation of your bathroom.
- Detailed plans to simplify the construction of your bathroom project, equivalent to those supplied by an architect.
- Product Specifications and proposals for your design.
- Tile & Finishes concepts ensuring every detail is considered.
- Comprehensive project managed service.
Choose Your Style
A bathroom is a reflection of your home, your lifestyle and your family dynamic, so why not choose a style that fits you? As experienced bathroom designers, we can offer expert advice on any style of bespoke bathrooms, whether you are looking for a functional and stylish family bathroom, an opulent luxury bathroom, a more traditional design or a more conventional wet room design. We also offer advice on eco bathroom design and luxury hotel bathroom designs, in addition to home steam room and sauna designs.
There is always a solution....!!
We provide a completely bespoke bathroom design service, right down to the smallest detail. We have undertaken bespoke works for previous projects including:
- Guilding of Wall Lights for Client to Match Mirror Above.
- Electroplating a Toilet Flush in Gold Finish to match tiles and fittings in a Bathroom.
- Conversion of Up Cycled furniture for Bathrooms including procuring the services of a French Polisher.
- Bespoke Corian Basin made to order.
- Bespoke Cement & Caustic Tiles from Morocco for various projects .
- Exposed Brickwork Feature Wall for Steam Room.
- Wallpaper with Special Varnish finishing.
- Bespoke Indian Rosewood vanity and window seat for client hand veneered by a local specialist.
- Bespoke painted in-frame cabinetry.
A small Bathroom can be tricky to design, yet there are a lot of ways to optimise a small space without having to compromise on style.
How do you maximise space?
We all know the usual ways to make a room look more spacious (mirrors, horizontal/vertical elements to name a few). There are a few additional clever ways to trick our brains into this illusion; and one of them is to use variation to create depth. For instance, even the tiniest of cloakrooms could benefit from using some indirect lighting or from treating its walls differently (colour paint, wall paper, tiles)
How do you optimise storage space?
Nearly every modern bathroom will have their pipework boxed in, which offers the option of incorporating recesses to provide valuable extra storage and keep handy those every day items. They are particularly useful near the basin and inside the shower. I occasionally use them vertically when I can spare a bit of extra room at the end of a shower enclosure. If 20 cm is all that is available, it is still enough to keep rolled up towels close by. Recesses are an addition to vanity units (nearly all basins offer an option) and mirror cabinets.
Even the tiniest of cloakrooms could benefit from using some indirect lighting.
Space saving fixtures, fittings and which type of tap to install with a compact basin?
Exploring the diagonal might be a solution for a small room, where one could pair a corner cistern-frame with a compact wall hung WC. A walk-in shower screen that has a hinged leaf will provide better protection from water splashing out as well as allowing for a comfortable entrance gap in a narrow shower room, as you can lengthen or shorten it as required. For a short projection basin, choose one with the tap hole on the side; and a deep bath will compensate for a short length as the extra depth will keep your body submerged try our Kallista Perfect bath In addition, if what you need is not available, provided that it is kept to a minimum standard you can order basins, shower trays and baths in bespoke sizes.
What to consider for fitting a shower bath vs. ditching the bath and having a shower instead
I couldn't count the times I've had couples debating whether or not to sacrifice a bath for a spacious shower enclosure! I always introduce to them baths that are comfortable for both uses such as the Bette Ocean 800 wide with its wide and flat end. If the 800 width isn't available I might suggest an enclosure with the shower head positioned in a way that the user has their back to the longer side of the enclosure, as they wouldn't bang their elbows against the glass and wall. When a standard (1700 mm) bath is being replaced with a shower there is usually good length to have just a walk in set up. If there is too much of a worry about water splashing out don't be afraid to use a full length shower tray, there are plenty of options that look very contemporary and are available in any colour, making it possible for it to seamlessly blend in with the flooring.
What can you do with the corner of the room?
Usually an area of the room which is disregarded, the corner of the room can be utilised to maximise the space you have. Corner concealed cisterns for WC's mean you can still have a minimal wall mounted WC, the cistern will also provide a handy ledge for decoration purposes! Most showers fit into corners, we have Quadrant, Pen tangles and square but with sliding corner doors so that they best work with the space. If the space can be used for a vanity then a corner vanity can be selected with a corner mirror cabinet above. You could build the wall across so you have a flat wall which opens the options up for vanity units and mirrors, use the boxed in wall space for hidden storage.
Make an enquiry call a member of our team who will be happy to help
Project Managed Service
For stunning bathroom installation services we offer a full Project Management service overseeing the supply and installation of your new bathroom. We can visit the site, overseeing the entire project through to completion to ensure satisfaction.
How does the design process work?
1. Our collaborative process starts with making an enquiry via our mail services. A member of our design team will then call you to discuss your project in more detail.
2. Once we have spoken with you, we will then send you an email outlining how to take dimensions and photographs of your bathroom which you can then send through to us. If your project is a new build or from plans, we will ask you to send these through.
3. If you use Pinterest or Houzz, we will then ask you to share your bathroom board with us as this provides a window into your thoughts regarding style for your bathroom.
4. We will then book a Skype call to meet our designer virtually "in person" to discuss your brief in fine detail where we will listen and ask a structured list of questions to ensure we have a clear brief for your project. They will arrange a suitable time and date for your design presentation at this stage.
5. Our designer will work to put together a unique and original photo-realistic design for your bathroom considering all the elements discussed during your video consultation. They will also put together a full quotation for your products including tiles, lighting and finishes to ensure we provide a complete design solution for your project including a detailed mood board of the products and finishes. We can also include a quotation for professional bathroom installation if your project falls within our installation area (Worcester, Worcestershire on request.
6. We then arrange a Skype or Zoom video call where we can present the design via Screen Sharing. During this "Virtual Presentation", we can talk you through, in detail, every part of the design just like we would if you had visited our showroom. This includes presenting the design, mood boards for products and finishes and the overall costing for the project.
7. We can then arrange delivery to your home of all of the design swatches and samples including tiles, finishes, paint colours and any glass or metallic swatches. We have a large number of our most popular design choices of taps available and can even deliver out a sample tap for you to ascertain its suitability for your project.
8. With your approval of the design, products and finishes, we can raise our invoice for your products and, on receipt of payment, can order all goods in preparation for the installation. These can then be stored at our facility in Worcester, Worcestershire , until they are required for delivery to site or your home.
9. If your project requires installation and is within our installation catchment area as outlined above, we can then schedule your installation date with consideration to the current situation. We are provisionally scheduling installations for June on wards but this may change depending on government guidelines and working developments over the coming weeks/months.
Please contact us to arrange an initial call and start the exciting process of creating your own unique and original bathroom design.
Areas We Cover
Drawing from over 17 years' experience in the design and supply of beautiful bathrooms across the West Midlands, we cover the whole of Worcestershire, having designed an enormous array of unique bathrooms. We regularly work with clients across Worcester & Malvern, Hereford, Kidderminster, Evesham covering the whole of Worcestershire.
Get In Touch
For more information on the bespoke bathrooms and design services we provide to clients across the Worcestershire areas, why not get in touch with our experienced team today? Simply call us on 01905 909173 and speak to a member of our team. You can also fill out the form provided on our Contact Us Page.
We offer a comprehensive and free of charge At Home Design Consultation which can help guide you through the bathroom design process. This is ideal for busy professionals and families. The team at purely plumbing and heating are always ready to provide excellent advice and bespoke service to suit your needs.