Underfloor Heating Solutions Worcester Worcestershire
Purely plumbing and heating are experts at installing and maintaining underfloor heating. Underfloor heating is a highly effective and energy efficient method of heating for all kinds of properties. Underfloor heating is suitable for a wide range of projects, whether a new build, renovation or single area. Underfloor heating systems work by pumping a controlled flow of warm water from any heat source, like a boiler or heat pump, through tubing embedded in the floor. In a new build or extension, the underfloor heating is typically laid within the floor. In a renovation, the underfloor heating is often installed directly over the existing floor, causing minimal disruption and adding very little height build-up.
Whether you're tired of waking up to icy-cold floors or you're simply looking for a more cost-effective emitter system, there are umpteen reasons to install underfloor heating.
- Underfloor heating systems are cited to be up to 25% more efficient than conventional radiators: Underfloor heating systems have a large surface area, practically turning the floor of any room into a giant radiator. This means you reduce the flow temperature beyond what is possible with conventional radiator panels (usually to around 40 or even 35°C) without leading to a drop in room temperature. This is additionally beneficial to your heat pump, as it's more efficient at lower flow temperatures. The better the energy efficiency, the lower the running costs.
- Decrease the carbon footprint of your home with an underfloor heating system: Thanks to their high energy efficiency, underfloor heating systems are an excellent choice for eco-home builders.
- Little maintenance required: Providing they're installed correctly, underfloor heating systems need very little seeing to. Since they're installed beneath the floor, they're also less likely to be damaged.
- Can be used in virtually any type of floor construction and covering: Thanks to the sheer variety of additional components that they come with, underfloor heating systems are a viable option for almost any application.
- Ideal for allergy sufferers: While radiators cause convection currents to circulate airborne dust around your home, underfloor heating systems radiate heat, making them an ideal choice for homeowners with allergies.
- Improved heat distribution: A radiator will warm the air around it, causing it to rise to the ceiling. When this warm air cools, it will fall to the floor to be warmed again. This is an inefficient means of heating a room, and it also leads to hot and cold spots. Underfloor heating systems provide a much more even distribution of heat.
- Frees up wall space: An interior designer's best friend, rooms with underfloor heating are no longer constrained by the radiators dotted around the room.
- Increase the value of your home: Having underfloor heating installed may give your property the extra benefit over others' when it comes to selling.
- Warm feet!
Underfloor heating systems are relatively new to the market, but they are quickly becoming the homeowner's go-to emitter system. Considering they're cheap to install, economical to run, eco-friendly, and provide comfort levels far superior to conventional radiators, it's no surprise.
Purely plumbing and heating provides one of the leading plumbing service provider across Worcester. Worcetershire. Our qualified engineers install underground heating to homes and commercial buildings. Call a member of our team today for more information on underfloor heating installations by Purely plumbing & heating.
Get In Touch
For more information on the underfloor heating design services we provide to clients across the Worcestershire areas, why not get in touch with our experienced team today? Simply call us on 01905 909173 or 07561220337 and speak to a member of our team. You can also fill out the form provided on our Contact Us Page.
We offer a comprehensive and free of charge At Home Design Consultation which can help guide you through the design process. This is ideal for busy professionals and families. The team at purely plumbing and heating are always ready to provide excellent advice and bespoke service to suit your needs.
Fixed Price Bathrooms
Fixed price bathrooms by purely plumbing and heating starting from as little as £1999,99 No hidden extras.
Bespoke bathrooms by purely plumbing and heating call today for your free bespoke bathroom design.